Friday, April 23, 2010

Moments to cherish


A good start makes your day. Got up at 6am, decided to pass some time with Mother Nature. When you go down behind the area between the Annapoorna mess and the 10th block, the scenic beauty you come across, is simply majestic. Some call it Smoker's Paradise as it gives them a safe place for their favorite cuisine but I would prefer to call it Nature's Inn. It gives you some of the most rare sights, astonishing views of colorful Peacocks strolling around against the most serene backgrounds possible. I tried to take some snaps of them but every time I reached close to them (I had to jump over the MIT boundary wall to get to the other side with my bruised and battered knees), they fled away.
Nature's Inn
Hoping to get some close impressions in a day or few. The adventurer soul in me has been reinvigorated to new levels. The morning was beautiful. I wonder how many such lovely mornings I have missed here since the inception of my life@Manipal. These days, don't know how but I am managing to wake up at 6 on a regular basis and it really feels great to feel the cool breeze of the morning. Yeah! Specially when Manipal boils later during the day.
I had to jump over this wall
Came back to the hostel longing for more. Then College as usual. Half day. One class in the first half cancelled (HOD). Then, had some talks with Dr. Adhikari (Mech) and Dr. Chandavar about the future of our ongoing project. Things are not going the way we had wanted them to go.
D-Day ..1 pm. MRI SCAN of my left knee. To add twist to the tale, I misplaced the MRI referral form and went to the hospital without it. There, I came to know its not possible to conduct it without the form as it contained the specifications by the Doctor. The same doctor was not present today but somehow I
to get to this side
managed to get a duplicate of it by another doctor. The whole thing was done in a record time as I showed utter signs of urgency. All of them cooperated and my file reached the dept. in 2 mins. (usually takes around 30 mins to 1 hour to 2 hours to infinity..;) ). The last time I visited the MRI/CT scan center for CT Scan of my brain, and there was one unfortunate fire accident in my presence. There was no loss but it did give some tense and nervous moments to all.
The MRI was done by Dr. Basina, a very caring and soft spoken young lady in 35 mins and I need to see the doctor on Sunday for further analysis of the reports and ailment.
The MRI Scanner at KMC
Meanwhile, the Industrial training problem has not been sorted out yet. No one knows what is in store. But again, as they say.. Never lose hope is the moral of the story.
Some works of today postponed to tomorrow.
Back to the room in the evening. Cricket! Chit-Chats with friends. and now with my blogspot.

Lastly a thought for one of my close friends who was a bit down today in the class--- "Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it." and you are at your best when you keep smiling :) Shubhratri!!! n yeah:: tomorrow is Sachin's birthday "the great Sir Sachin Tendulkar" Happy Birthday Sir. Someone truly said "When God wanted to play cricket, Sachin was born!"

No comments:

Post a Comment