Thursday, April 22, 2010

22nd April,2010.

One of the best times to write is when you can't do anything else. Both of my knees have some mysterious problems which shall be unearthed tomorrow at KMC by MRI Scan. Appointment at 1pm. Moreover I have bruised my right knee badly while playing cricket which is giving me fair amount of trouble while walking. So, the tone is set.. let's record something...

Hectic day altogether with some relief at the end. 3rd Sessionals got over yesterday and I had to submit the lab journal today. Completed it in the class today. Our HOD is on leave till Monday, so Industrial Training transactions are destined to be delayed. Lab till 5! Sutta Point with Ankit Mittal ! back to room, cricket at the 10th block gardens with bruised knees! back to room, and finally some respite. Google talk brought the relief, talks with a school friend- Radha and then with one of my closest pals AJ. Topics varied for both of them.
Then dinner, on the way back accompanied by AJ and had a long conversation on the sad state of affairs at Manipal, specially our college. It was good to talk to a close friend after so long. You don't get much time for interacting with friends, specially during these tumultuous times (exam season boss!!!). This guy has been a real support for me. The conversation ended on a positive note with a resolution to act asap. Not to forget the inputs of Kullu (especially chicken and Darwin).. back to the comforts of my room now.. May peace prevail. Good Night. Let's see what comes out tomorrow.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment