Sunday, August 30, 2009

Team Aavishkaar

Place: Textbook Section[TBS],MIT

Its was important for me to talk about the team working with me for Aavishkaar.

The team consists of some of the brightest students of MIT,Manipal. It mainly consists of the people who were selected to the Akshay Urja CLub,Nodal Committee(an initiative by me when i was associated with the club) but they are no longer an important part of it.
Let me introduce all of them one by one...

Vaibhav: The guy who stood out in the crowd even when he was in the club. A 2nd yr Mechatronics guy who is always successful in impressing all when it came to intensity at work.
He is the main pillar of the Team Aavishkaar and has way to go.....

Abhishek: The boy who has the same name as mine. He will do whatever you tell him but not before he himself is convinced by it and gathers the energy to do it. The person who is hard working and faces my wrath most of the times but I hope he is mature enough to understand the situation. A very bad habit of procrastinating but eventually does it and does it well. Good luck boy.

Shruti Farmania: She was the one of the 3 girls selected for the Akshay Urja Club Committee. I knew that she had the maximum potential of the lot. She had the desire to work but I was not very much impressed by her effort when I was in the club. This time I called her up for Aavishkaar and she is a completely changed girl. A lot more dedicated and at the same time willing to work in any situation. I am happy for her and wish her all the best as we progress to Techtatva.

Siddharth: He is called "chhotu" by the Event Head Vidit. He looks too young to be in college but has a sharp mind. I remember, he was the person to raise a question on one of the questions of Nodal Committee formation written test. Although the doubt was not proved right but I was impressed by his courage to stand up and question us.He is doing great work(had to leave one day LED workshop for me;he is an organizer there) but I have one complaint:: why do you always pick up up the phone only when Shruti calls u?? Yes, I need to call him through Shruti. Shruti!!! Beware!!!

Aditya: Another genius. Qualified for the final round of the F1 racing car team from Manipal and awaiting its result. May he be successful. A lot of dedication and a very humble guy. He can win you merely by his talking accent. He is very well discharging his duties and I am proud t have him as a team member.

Tanay: He is the guy behind the poster of Aavishkaar which won him huge appreciation in the college. He is one guy whom you will keep 99 out of 100 times in your team. But this time, I am a bit disappointed with him. He has taken multiple work loads and he is crushing himself with it.I expect full dedication from a team member ...and Tanay..don't mind but you are a little far from the par boundary. I hope you rectify things as soon as possible and live up to my expectations. I am proud of you for the poster you designed but I expect same level of dedication from you every time you work with me.

I wish all the people best of luck in the future and yes.... comrades..way to go..coz. d real thing starts from 8th......
About the Event Head Vidit, I shall tell you some time later. People mentioned above-- your feedback about me is most welcome... good bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment