Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy rakshabandhan

My sister!!! u r my soul. Whatever I am ,its because of u for u r my essence.. happy rakshabandhan..

Went 2 Venugopal temple wid Vidit and Joshi in d morning and got the Raakhis tied by the pujari ji[the priest]. After offering worship ,went 2 college.

B'day party in the evening--7.45pm. My b'day falls on 11th July. my first treat at Manipal.
Usually we have holidays on my b'day but this tym, I had 2 do this.
The guests were- Deepak,Vidit,Joshi,Saurav,Akshay,Shashank,Nitin,Abhinav and Piyush.
It was fun. The French onion soup needs a mention. The epiglottis was in deep troule while i tried 2 take its first sip,2nd sip,3rd sip which eventually turned out to be the last sip.
This day is very auspicious.Poornima[full moon]night and Raakhi-thats why I chose dis day for the treat.
Thanks 2 all friends who made my day.
Good luck,enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment