Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 3

Tired like hell..... Hi Everyone .I am back to the comforts of my room. The day started off early. Went to college at around 11.45 AM.Aaviskaar had an off day ..... wait wait wait!!!!! It was only for the participating teams ..we, the organizers had one of the most consumed days.
Final Showdown--tomorrow... Preparations were done in NLH-104 today. We wanted to make sure everything go as planned. The teams have been messaged and mailed intimating their time for MODEL DISPLAY round.

Another poster has gone in print. Designed by Tanay. I am really lucky on Organizers aspect. The whole team is very dedicated.. Lets see, what happens tomorrow. Wish me all the best..
The coordinators had dance session on 90s songs played by the organizers at NLH outdoors near Informals Desk including Abhijeet Bhaiya and Shreyas Bhaiya. All had fun watching them.
They had fun..........but I am TIRED ... I m dead...err!!! goin to be dead!!! Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment